YOUR METAVERSE
BITMOJI
THAT YIELDS
15% APY

METAMOJIS STORY

Metamojis (3D) is an NFT collection comprising of 3,333 FULLY 3D algorithmically ‘on-chain’ generated NFT’s, that live on the Solana blockchain. Owning a Metamoji yields a return from a staked capital pool. Rewards from staked capital pool go into a community wallet and each Metamoji holder has a monthly vote on whether these rewards are reinvested or distributed to holders.

The Metamojis (3D) project also donates 20% of mint proceeds to Climeworks. Climeworks is a world leading carbon removal company who remove carbon from the atmosphere in order to curb the effect of climate change

Your Metamoji (3D) NFT also doubles as your membership to the Metamoji (3D) community which gives you lifetime access. This includes first option and a larger stake in all future ventures.

ROADMAP

PHASE 1.0

PHASE 2.0

  • Formation of holders community in Discord
  • Initial vote on mint revenue investment

PHASE 2.1

  • Full 3D GIF’s of Metamoji’s distributed via airdrop.
  •  Mint revenue staked on holder chosen blockchain

PHASE 2.2

  • DAO established to give holders full control over mint revenue 
  • Secondary market proceeds reinvested

PHASE 3.0

  • Redistribution or reinvestment of community wallet funds
  • Metaverse able Metamojis released to holders

OUR TEAM

We are a team of like minded individuals who work in the tech industry. From data-scientists to full stack developers to artists, we all share a passion for creating amazing NFT projects.

MM #2463

LEAD DEVELOPER

JACK

FOUNDER

TOM

ARTIST

ALEMSAH

MARKETING LEAD

LIAM

COMMUNITY MANAGER

FINN

COPYWRITER

FAQ

NFT is a non fungible token, and you can buy and trade these tokens. You can also keep it in your own wallet if you want! Metamojis (3D)  is a collection of artworks you can digitally own. By owning an NFT, you can also have many future utilities. Join us to be part of a unique community!

First, you need to have a Solana wallet, the most common Solana wallet is a Phantom wallet. Since Metamojis  will use the SOL blockchain, you need to have Solana in your wallet. You can then purchase a Metamoji on Monkelabs from the 4th of March onwards.

Yes! Buying a Metamoji (3D) NFT on either the first or secondary market grants you full intellectual property rights.

Yes! Rewards are distributed per NFT. If each Metamoji (3D) NFT earns 0.1 Solana in a month and you own 5, your reward will be 0.5 Solana. In addition we have built our voting system in such a way that each NFT accounts for 1 vote: 10 NFT’s = 10 votes. We have purposely limited the numbers so that your voice can be heard!

80% of all proceeds from the Metamjo (3D) mint will be invested into the staking pool, while the other 20% will be donated to our charitable partner Climeworks. The fees collected from secondary sales will be split between further investment into the staked capital pool and marketing for the community.